Sunday, June 10, 2012

This IS the Day!

Here I joyfully sit, behind the desk at the yoga studio while Debbie's class is going on. The front and back doors of the lobby area are open letting in a nice breeze and what is it about the chirping of birds that just makes me smile. My first thought was how blessed I am and my second thought was that I needed to blog about it. Well maybe not my second thought.

What witty verse or thought could I share, what words of wisdom could I use to inspire? Then these words of wisdom came from out of nowhere "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it". Psalm 111:24. Now remember I was raised Catholic and we don't "do" Bible verses, and Yoga is not a religion; it makes us a better person for what ever path we are on so this must have been something stored away for just this moment.

It doesn't matter what higher power, universal energy or religion you do or don't practice. Rejoice today and be glad….and just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment